Join our community of volunteers and contribute to our programs, teleconferences and more! Here are some areas where your time and talent can make a powerful impact NOW:
- Help connect the Common Passion Community with your networks on Facebook and Twitter.
- Social Media Administrators can assist in managing CP’s social media profiles by contributing insightful articles, videos and other resources aligned with our mission.
- The Common Passion Blog will be re-launched in Summer 2014. We are looking for contributors who write about the general topics of consciousness, mindfulness practices, environmental solutions and global unity.
Partner Collaboration and Radio Interviews
- Become a collaborator: guide opening meditations and speak on our teleconferences.
- Connect us with other organizations who share our mission and vision.
- Help us find popular on-line and off-line radio programs aligned with the Common Passion mission to schedule interviews for Donald J. Simon and Joseph Giove.
CommonPassion.org is a global social collaborative connecting people from all walks of life who share compassion as a Common Passion. We are a non-profit, nonsectarian educational and scientific consortium dedicated to validating and applying the power of collective human intention through prayer, meditation and music to ease violence and suffering in local and global communities and to help solve the persistent problems of humankind. These challenges include replacing conflict with harmony at all levels: within individuals, between diverse cultures and interests and between individuals and their environment.